The Baja Blog

The Baja Blog concerns all aspects of Living and traveling in Baja California Mexico created by the folks at www.BajaInsider.com.

Monday, June 18, 2007

English Speaking Schools in La Paz


Dave&Jo
English Speaking Schools in La Paz
Question
18-06-07
21:32 -0700

Hi, My wife and I are considering relocation to La Paz from Vancouver BC. We have a 16 month old son, and we're wondering what the availability of private, public and English speaking schools is in La Paz? Thanks in advance for the help. D.

1 Comments:

At June 25, 2007 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Gillon S. Johannson said...

Interestingly, but no help for you, my wife and I just retired to San Jose Del Cabo, though I am working, she has been a Primary School Teacher for over 24 years. We finished her resume yesterday, and am now looking for places to take it.

The LaPaz economy is not as tourist driven as those of Cabo and San Jose. And there are much fewer english speakers there in general. I;m sure this will change as the tsunami of Baby Boomers sweeps over the reigon.

I do have a suggestion though, Call Brian W. a realtor in LaPaz. He is Canadian, and reliable. Good guy. Call me at 011-521-624-122-5017 and I will put you in touch with him.

BTW, any info you have gotten on these schools in Southern Baja, I'd love to hear.

Sincere regards,
gillon s. johannson

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home