The Baja Blog

The Baja Blog concerns all aspects of Living and traveling in Baja California Mexico created by the folks at www.BajaInsider.com.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

towing and leaving travel trailers


islandmusicteach
towing and leaving travel trailers
Question
29-04-07
19:54 -0700

Hi, I recently bought a lot near Los Barriles and had a few questions for the experts... What does Mexican law say these days about installing travel trailers as dwellings? Any building permits or other nasty fees required? Can I just park it and start enjoying the view? How about trucking in a trailer from the US, has anyone had this done by a trucking company to their satisfaction? What did it cost you? Or does anyone know where to look in the Los Cabos area for used ones? Happy trails, IMT

2 Comments:

At May 26, 2007 at 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I have some info. contact: almostfree1us@yahoo.com

 
At March 19, 2013 at 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.
I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back later on.
I want to encourage you continue your great work, have a nice morning!


Also visit my homepage - weight loss journal

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home