The Baja Blog

The Baja Blog concerns all aspects of Living and traveling in Baja California Mexico created by the folks at www.BajaInsider.com.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Puerto Los Cabos and Old East Cape road closed

Well I finally found some serious damage from Henriette. The road from San Jose del Cabo to the new development of Puerto Los Cabos and the East Cape is closed due to the road is gone. Yes there is a major problem there as the arroyo just leaving San Jose is still running pretty hard and the road is actually been destroyed. Depending on the water flow it may be a day or so before people will actually be driving across. I have seen vados like this dry up quickly and other times take a while.

I did take some photos and will try and up load them as soon as I can but I thought I’d get this up while I have electricity. We have been having problems just on my street with electricity since a major transformer blew and I mean exploded. The CFE has been working hard on making sure everything is up and running and I may actually have full power from now on. I really want to thank all of the road crews and CFE and even the Telmex employees that have been working around the clock to be sure Los Cabos is barely affected with he passing of Henriette.

James A. Glover

Publisher/Consultant/Real Estate Broker

www.bajainsider.com

Sign up for updates here

THE END ALL FOR MARKETING...

Cabo, Mexico Office: (624) 143-4327

Las Vegas, Desert Digital (702) 953-8756

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home